Christmas trees are a holiday staple, but they can be messy, expensive, and potentially take up a lot of space. Whether you”re looking to save money, get crafty, or make room for holiday activities, these DIY Christmas tree options may be what you”re looking for. Check out the ideas below.
1. If you have an abundance of tissue paper lying around the house, make a delicate paper Christmas tree.
2. A store-bought, white Christmas tree can be turned into a snowman with a scarf, hat, and black felt.
3. Skip out on the tree itself and fashion one out of only ornaments.
4. Hang ornaments from the ceiling for a modern tree mobile.
5. A ladder makes for a rustic twist on Christmas trees.
6. Hang family photos and trinkets on the wall for a personalized tree option.
7. Show off your favorite books in a Christmas tree display.
8. Instead of sending your colored glass bottles to the recycling bin, stack them into an evergreen tree.
9. Layered papers give a vintage vibe and save space for those who want a small tree.
10. A tree branch makes for an eco-friendly option.
Instead of going the traditional route this year, try one of these trees instead. Most of these trees can be made of stuff you already have at home. Which one is your favorite?