It”s only January and I”m already sick of all this snow and cold weather. When we”re little, snow is the best because it could mean a snow day or a day full of sledding. As an adult, you”re stuck dealing with scraping ice off your windshield and trudging through snow to work.
The animals in our lives, however, have some really mixed feelings about all of this wintry weather.
1. Mmmmm, nothing like shoving your face in some fresh powder.
2. You”ve got the right idea – I don”t know how all those other guys go outside in nothing but their fur.
3. “Gonna bundle up in this blanket and hide under the dresser for the rest of winter. Kthanksbye!”
4. “LET ME AT IT.”
5. “You thought you were going to get to enjoy your snow day, person?”
7. The bunny approach, I like it.
8. “What”s that fuzzy worm doing…?”
9. So wet and yet so cute!
10. “Big ball is MINE.”
11. “Now it”s here, it”s there, WHY CAN”T I CATCH IT?”
12. He only surfaces when he needs air.